||Last updated November 12, 2021.
Thank you for your interest in running an event at WBC!
WBC 2022 will be moving to a spreadsheet based event form. This change is driven by the recently approved heat event formats and tiebreakers, eliminating redundant GM information, making selections consistent with our Seven Springs location, and eliminating issues with the previous form. A new Event Description page has been created to help potential GM's and players in understanding events held at WBC including event type, event class, event formats, and event styles. A summary of the the submission timeline and the new submission process is below.
If you have any questions, during the submission process, please contact the WBC Convention Director at email@example.com.
EVENT SUBMISSION TIMELINE: The deadline for Event Form Submissions for each type of event at WBC 2022 is as follows:
- Trial Ballot Event Submissions - November 30, 2021
- Century and Legacy Event Submissions - January 15, 2022
- Sponsor Event Submissions - February 28, 2022
- Vendor Event Submissions - February 28, 2022
- Exhibitor Event Submissions - February 28, 2022
2022 WBC EVENT FORM: The form is a spreadsheet based form with Drop Down Menus for most selections. Download the 2022 WBC Event Form, fill in all fields (using Drop Down where applicable) and email the completed form along with your Event Description for the Preview Page to the Convention Director by the submission deadline. You will receive an email confirmation from the Convention Director within 72 hours of submission.
GAME PUBLICATION DATE: Any Game submitted on an event form must be published and available to the public by February 28, 2022
ADVANCEMENT LIMITS: No more than half of the total players in a tournament MAY qualify for a Semifinal Round.
QUARTERFINAL REQUIREMENTS: All scheduled quarterfinal Rounds must be approved by the Convention Director in advance and must appear in the schedule. Requests can only be made when the number of players participating in the tournament during the previous year warrants it. Quarterfinal Rounds MAY NOT be inserted ad-hoc regardless of the number of entrants.
SCHEDULING CONSIDERATIONS: The following must be considered when requesting your scheduled time:
- Will you be running your event continuous or scheduled
- No Round/Heat may begin before 9 am or start after 11 pm
- No events can be scheduled before 6 pm on Tuesday due to the Auction/Auction Store. Continuous events may continue during these times.
- No Round/Heat may start after 2 pm on the second Sunday
- GMs of Trial Events are encouraged to indicate desired days and times for their event. However, BPA will schedule the event as facilities permit.