2004 WBC Auction - Registration Form for Seller
Print and send this to the BPA to register your Lots for auction.
- Prepare a Lot Form for each of your lots.
- Do not mail the Lot Forms to the BPA.
- Instead, keep the Lot Forms with your Lots and bring them to the WBC.
- In advance of the WBC (we recommend as soon as possible, but no later than July 24):
- complete the Auction Registration Form below
- send it to the BPA with the auction registration fee
- this fee is 50 cents per Lot, and is non-refundable
|# of Lots to Register
|x $0.50, Total
|Lot 1|| || ||$
|Lot 2|| || ||$
|Lot 3|| || ||$
|Lot 4|| || ||$
|Lot 5|| || ||$
||(If more lots, continue to list them, condition and min bid on reverse)
Make check or money order for the Total payable to BPA and mail with this form to:
BPA | 1541 Redfield RD | Bel Air, MD 21015
or inquire for authorization to pay electronically by Paypal.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Describe the Condition of each item using one of the following 5 terms:
All transactions are subject to the terms and conditions of sale as defined on
page 80-81 of the 2004 WBC program.
- Shrink: still in the original shrink wrap
- Mint/Unpunched: unpunched, unplayed and complete
- Punched/Complete: punched and seller verifies completeness
- As Is: punched and seller has no idea as to completeness
- Defective: has a declared flaw such as water damage, torn box, or missing pieces