Ka-boom ... heavier combat sounds
Near the Narva Line, September 1943. The men of the 11th SS
were desperately holding their positions in the village. The
Russians kept pounding them on all sides. Suddenly, a Tiger rounds
the corner and blasts a T-34! The turret pivots, looking for
its next target. Is it you? This Cross of Iron tournament provides
you with two goals. One is to defeat your enemies and to be crowned
the champion. Each round will consist of three scenarios from
which to choose. One will pick the scenario and the opponent
will pick the side. The second goal is to raise the rank of your
Personal Leader Counter (PLC) to the highest possible standing.
The PLC can change the outcome of the scenario. Each act of daring
or cowardice by your PLC will not go unnoticed on this battlefield.
Will your PLC be the best through acts of bravado or by steadily
leading his men to victory?
Tournament Selected Scenarios
1. Scenario 101: Blocking Action at Lipki o+
2. On All Fronts Scenario 2.1: Across the Rhine oo
3. On All Fronts Scenario 4.2: Zapun Line oo
1. Scenario 102: Slamming of the Door oo
2. Scenario C: Bukrin Bridgehead ++
3. On All Fronts Scenario 60.1: The Workers Strike Back oo
1. Scenario 108: Block Busting in Bokruisk o+
2. Scenario H: Attempt to Relieve Peiper -+
3. On All Fronts Scenario 62.2: Mogilev -o
1. Scenario 103: Bald Hill oo
2. Scenario B: Hill 253.5 +o
3. Pete Pollard's Scenario: Jahde's Tigers oo
PLC Benefit note: First position is for the Germans and the
second position is for the Allies. A' o' means there would be
no change if an 8-1 PLC replaces the 8-1 force leader. A '+'
means a benefit might occur, i.e. a 8-1 PLC would replace an
8-0 force leader. The converse is true for a '-'.