To ensure plentiful resources for all, the following pertains to Open Gaming/Library usage at WBC.
- The Exhibit Hall is 100% dedicated to Open Gaming, Demos and the WBC Game Library.
- The Exhibit Hall is available from Saturday Noon, July 23 through 6 pm Sun., July 31st.
- A current WBC badge must be worn and visible at all times.
- Tables abandoned for more than one hour will be cleared and their contents sent to Lost & Found in Stag Pass.
- Tables must be vacated if there is no gaming taking place thereon.
- No sales solicitations or commercial signage of any kind are allowed.
- The WBC Game Library is available daily from 9 am until midnight, although it will be setup on Saturday evening, the 23rd, and close for packing at Midnight on Saturday, July 30.
- Library games are available for free check out and play solely in the Exhibit Hall.
- Games appear in approximate Alphabetical order, with numerical titles such as "1989", coming before the letter “A”. The words “A”," The” or “An” at the beginning of a title are ignored.
- Expansions are kept inside or with their parent game.
- A system of 8 1/2" x 11" alphabetic signs and clipboards assist in locating and returning games.
- When the library is closed, it will be covered by tablecloths. Do not remove tablecloths to return or borrow games.
- Borrowing a game either for play or inspection of contents is a loan requiring checkout. Loans are limited to one game per person at a time.
- Library checkout sheets will be attached to lettered clipboards matching nearby lettered alphabetic signs.
- Complete one line on the checkout sheet for a game checkout. No abbreviations. Print legibly.
Upon return, note the time and condition of the game in the same line used for the checkout of that game on that same clipboard.
Return games by midnight. If past midnight, please sign game back in and place game behind the monitor desk.
Games may not leave the Exhibit Hall. [EXCEPTION FOR TOURNAMENT GAMES: The tournament GM must inform the monitor on duty that the games are for the tournament. The monitor will record the GM’s name, badge number, and the number of games taken.]
Please treat our games with care so that we may continue to offer this resource. Ensure that all components are placed in the box appropriately. If pieces are missing, list them. Better yet, give the game to a monitor after you check the game back in and notify them about any missing pieces. Extra Storage baggies for game pieces will be provided at the monitor desk for any games that need pieces organized and stored.
- The midnight return deadline will be strictly enforced on Saturday for inventory and storage of the library. Inventory will start at 11:30 pm and all checkouts will cease at that time.
- At midnight, we will require the return of all games.
- Monitors with red caps and special badges will be on duty throughout library hours.
- Monitors will do room sweeps daily checking for badges. Aid them—and avoid interruption—by wearing your badge.
- Hourly sweeps will be made to check for tables that are not in proper use.
- A “parking ticket” will be issued to any occupied table where gaming is not taking place. If the offense is still present one hour later, the contents will be sent to Lost & Found in Stag Pass. We assume no responsibility for lost or disorganized pieces which have to be moved for this offense.
Help with unpacking the Library on Saturday., July 23rd, (time to be determined) and and taking inventory on Saturday, July 30 at 11:30 pm is appreciated. Careful handling and attention to detail is required. If interested, contact Keith Levy