On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, WBC will host its annual Game Auction for the sale of board and card games, and related items. The auction and auction store will be held in the Grand Ballroom.
A list of pre-registered items for sale at the auction will be posted prior to the convention. Attend the auction and look for that long out-of-print classic that has been eluding you for years. IMPORTANT: Review the details of both the auction and auction store before deciding where to submit your items.
You can click on the registered lots button to the left and view the registered lots for the Auction prior to the convention. There will be game information posted as well as game conditions.
Staff: Welcome back auction coordinator Ken Gutermuth, auctioneers Bruce Reiff and Sean McCulloch, and the entire auction/auction store crew for another splendid and entertaining afternoon of buying and selling boardgames.
Advance Registration: Sellers must register both their Auction and Auction Store Lots in advance.
See the Auction and Auction Store pages for information on how to register and sell your items.
Refer to the key for an explanation of abbreviations.
NEW FOR WBC 2023: The Registration Forms for the Auction and Auction Store now include the creation of the the Item Sheets that are required to be attached to the games when they are checked in at WBC. The base data from the registration forms are prepopulated on the item sheets. The only additional data needed on the item sheet is the item description if necessary. (Thanks to Marty Sample for the improvement)
- Grand Ballroom, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Seven Springs, PA
- Auction: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Auction Store: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Auction Check-in: ONLY Monday, July 24, 2023 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm in the Grand Ballroom
- Auction Store Check-in: ONLY Monday, July 24, 2023 12:00 pm to 6:00pm in the Grand Ballroom
- Auction submissions must have a minimum of 10 lots.
- Auction submissions are limited to 25 items per person.
- Auction Store submissions must have a minimum of 10 lots.
- Auction Store submissions are limited to 50 items per person.
- Unsold Auction Store lots will have a $1.00 handling charge deducted from the seller's proceeds for each unsold item.
Auction Schedule (Times are approximations):
- Euros & Family games: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Wargames: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- BPA Annual Meeting: 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Collectibles: 3:30 pm (or end of the Annual Meeting, whichever is earlier) to 5:00 pm
The auction staff will attempt to group the offerings by theme, with Euros/Family games proceeding Strategy/Wargames and the “most collectibles” saved for last.